? servers

? players online

I Quit. I can't handle it anymore.

• Content Count:  1612

If you guys didn't know, I have quit Counter Strike, the "#1 game in America" I feel over the 3 years I have been playing it, it has done nothing good to me, maybe made me a couple of good friends, allowed me to get closer, but all of these could have been done without counter strike. I quit because it was controlling my life in a negative way more than it has been positive.

-Counter Strike has made more enemies than my friends, its ever-growing toxic community has been ruining and hardening our hearts to adapt into this atmosphere of negativity. It has mad such a negative change, I would take this negativity in real life expressing it to my friends and even to my own parents.

-I absolutely hate this "rank labeling" created by Counter Strike, I admit I have done this too. Calling people "silver" might be a joke but it makes a lasting effect that turns into insult after insult. I have a couple of friends that still this day labels each other by their skill in this game rather than the other qualities that a person is gifted too. This destroys friendships, and I have firsthand seen that in my life.

-It wasted my time and provided me a false sense of security when I played this game. It took time from my studying time and also I hated being dragged out of a game by my parents once I have started a match.

-It has been a complete obstacle and my challenge to get to quit this game because I knew this game was preventing my fellowship with God and growth. This was my worldly desire that God was calling me to get over and this summer I have finally answered his calling. I am not saying playing this game is a bad thing, but encourage people to open their eyes about their addictions and how damaging it can get if it goes too far. Whether it be fame, money, school, girls, any addictions, I am writing this as a warning of how damaging addictions can really be. Maybe next time I can be the best, that no one ever was. To catch memes is my real test. To train them is my cause. I will travel around the land, searching far and wide, and maybe, just maybe, I'll get to see a true grill on the internet.

Edited by SL4DE

• Content Count:  989

After years of research on this whole conflict, I've figured out that sl4de is a toxic squeaker and plans on revolutionizing counter strike for the worst. I'll be continuing my research.

Reply to Thread