? servers

? players online

JAILBREAK: Soccer/Football Balls Killing Players. Freekilling/Teamkilling/Deathgames

• Content Count:  2238

He has a point, it is fun, But that also means more hassle because "It's a deathgame guyys"

idc about whether or not it's a 'deathgame' honestly. What I care about is trying to bide my time for a good opportune rebabbling moment, only to get injured/killed because one T decides to troll and hit people with the ball.

• Content Count:  11723

idc about whether or not it's a 'deathgame' honestly. What I care about is trying to bide my time for a good opportune rebabbling moment, only to get injured/killed because one T decides to troll and hit people with the ball.

Best way to avoid getting hurt is line outside of soccer easy

• Content Count:  1730

T kills a T = Team killing .(hell i used to love doing this hahha) its still a slay lmfao

CT shoots the ball kills a T = Freekilling = Slay

Ct kills a CT = Team killing = slay

T kills a CT = Proper Kill = CT can kill the T

I was the one who asked paul to put the damage because its i love rebelling with balls. (its the best way to rebel.)

TBH as an Admin. Yes its easier just to get rid of the damage, but it does get rid some cool aspect to it. (IE.killing 5 Cts with the ball in VIP)

It's gonna be harder for us, but hey we da gud guys.

The ball damage has been disabled on, quite frankly, all maps for a very long time and of course you can not enforce to play soccer/football (which ever you, the reader, wish to call it) if the ball does damage because it becomes a death game.

This also makes it harder for admins, seeing as I did not see any logs of any kind pop on console about who shot or knifed the ball, which makes free/team killing situations a nightmare when server is more populated.

Also, you reaally have to have extraordinary field of view (FOV) if you are going to keep eye on these situations, when the shots/knives do not pop up in console regarding the ball, and who the ball has killed.

Best way to avoid getting hurt is line outside of soccer easy

CT's still forced people to get on soccer/football field/pitch no more than ten to fourteen hour ago, despite the fact the ball did damage, even I was free shot for not being on the field/pitch.

Either in my honest opinion get logs going and make it more work for admins or simply disable the ball damage, like it has been before.

Edited by Maxwelldon

• Content Count:  1612

Either in my honest opinion get logs going and make it more work for admins or simply disable the ball damage, like it has been before.

Logs. They are a wonderful thing. I've been keeping a list of maps that spam console, as using the logs there greatly helps when T's can't read their chat box to figure out who just freenanded them.

I'll be posting later tonight in the bugs section for anyone interested.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  1730

might as well change the jb_avalance air hokey thingies since it also damages you >_>

I don't know who started it but recently more and more people doesn't want to get in soccer since it's a "death game"

Yea, if the ball on soccer does damage, it is like a death game, similar to dodgeball if you don't want to get hit for damage. For so long what I remember the ball on any JB map didn't do damage before.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.