? servers

? players online

SuperBowl Predictions?

• Content Count:  2589

Dude its Panthers 24-17

Panthers will be lucky to make it past divisional round. Will not win the championship round. Just a gut feeling. They're a damn good team, but they win a lot of ugly games. Shit look at the Cowboys game. Take off Romos 3 INTs that totaled for 17 points, and they only win that game 16-14. They're not as dominating as the Pats were the year they went 18-1. Wouldn't be surprised to see them drop one or two in the final weeks, especially if Rivera benches starters to avoid injury.

• Content Count:  29

Panthers will be lucky to make it past divisional round. Will not win the championship round. Just a gut feeling. They're a damn good team, but they win a lot of ugly games. Shit look at the Cowboys game. Take off Romos 3 INTs that totaled for 17 points, and they only win that game 16-14. They're not as dominating as the Pats were the year they went 18-1. Wouldn't be surprised to see them drop one or two in the final weeks, especially if Rivera benches starters to avoid injury.

That is actually a very good point but i would like to see the Panthers make it all the way even though i am an Eagles fan sadly hahah.

• Content Count:  2589

I don't know what a super bowl this year is going to be like, neither will the cowboys. :^)

Rawr pls. It's not nice to make fun of the disabled, both mentally and physically.

Reply to Thread