? servers

? players online

Bye

• Content Count:  283

@Unnamed Newbie Thanks for the shout out! Believe it or not I did use a mic for a period of like 3 weeks, sorry you missed it! Always had fun playing with ya. Good look in Aussieland! That should be fun, that country is on my bucket list for sure. Hope to see you pop in here every so often!

• Content Count:  188

Ho boy, I didn't expect all these feels. I had thought you would have forgotten about me through the sands of time.

Unnamed Newbie, it's been an honor gaming with you and killing rabblers. I still remember you forgot your Origin password so we couldnt play Battlefield 3 togethre. And yes, I remember playing with you from the beginning too.

You are one of the most admirable people in this community. I wish you the best at Uni and that much GAINZ come your way.

I do miss the good old days.

PS I think I did try to apply for admin here but was rejected since a lot of admins didn't know me since I mainly played PB. However I was (somehow) promoted to a really high position in that Buttery community when that was a thing for a while. But thank you, your praise means a lot!

• Content Count:  3391

Good luck. If I could tell myself something when I was going to college it would be this:

Take it seriously. Don't slack off too much. If you don't get the material, get help from the professor, TA, or other students.

I had fun and wouldn't be where I am today had I done things differently, but a small part of me regrets not taking it seriously.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread