? servers

? players online

I had a bad day:P

• Content Count:  398

today, I had a bad day, on trap, iI ended up Tking 4 people in total, one for accidentaly trying to knock off the barrels to make it safe for the others, and epically failed.... Then for some odd reason, 4 of us jumped on the ledge with the 2 barrels, and I had no idea how this happend, but I landed with them, and next thing I knew, we were sent up in the air with the words that said I killed my 3 teamates, I did not knife, but I may have bumped into the barrels, not sure...

But, I did not do this on purpose, it was an accident, so please don't hold this against me!:bored::blushing:

P.S has this ever happned to any of you?

• Content Count:  6712

Well trap is hardly a proper map, the ways you can die on that mean tking is barely onpurpose.

But things like this have happened to me. On deathrun on my first go of the map I killed like 5 people by falling through the glass in that big room full of explosive barrels. Er also on boatescape I was in the pod shooting zombies and my pod glitched, I hit myself and this caused me to knock several people into the water :mellow:

• Content Count:  398

ahh thanks guys, makes me feel better! I never would do anything on purpose like that:blush: ot my thing to do! and I really found out what breakfloor is, mind telling me?

Reply to Thread