? servers

? players online

NYC

• Content Count:  6741

Evening Ladies & Gentlemen

I'm going to Big Apple in April. I've been before but it was about 10 years ago and for a day. Can you guys recommend some stuff to do, places to go that aren't so touristy (I'm staying on Central Park).

-Things to see

-Places to drink

-etc

Mucho Love

• Content Count:  4980

Evening bruhhhhhh

Well one thing I know is that you should visit Madison Square Garden and watch the Knicks play basketball. I heard that even if you are not a basketball fan, its still well worth it, (I luv the NBA) especially know when the Knicks are getting better. Obs the regular season ends ~ 13th of April so if you want to watch them you have to be there before that.¨http://www.nba.com/knicks/schedule. Yeah last home game is April 10, but take pics and tell us about it afterwards (if you go)

• Content Count:  6759

Places that I can think of that aren't so touristy:

- SoHo

- Little Italy, Chinatown

- Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge

Touristy must visited places:

- Watching a Broadway show

- Going to the MET or MoMa..etc

- World Trade Center: you gotta buy a ticket and go see the sight up there on those 3 floors you get access to. It's pretty damn breath-taking

- Times Square

I'll update this list as I go. There's too much shit to do in NYC but majority of it is basically where both residents and tourists both visit :

• Content Count:  1735

Your mom can stay at my house :kappa:

But for reals I'd suggest touring down 5th avenue , from like 32nd to 60th street

You can stop by my work place to visit me me too, only if you come with your mom tho

Edited by Mercy

• Content Count:  1639

Some good pubs on the west side of Manhattan, better ones up in the Bronx by Gaelic Park. Plenty of sports bars on the west side too, if you're into that kind of thing. Have fun on your trip, dude.

Edited by Motox

• Content Count:  6741

Your mom can stay at my house :kappa:

But for reals I'd suggest touring down 5th avenue , from like 32nd to 60th street

You can stop by my work place to visit me me too, only if you come with your mom tho

I'm not going with my Mum I'm not 15 you fag

Reply to Thread