? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [3/01/16]

• Content Count:  3052

Random Question of the Day [3/01/16]

Tell us your Best and Worst Customer service experience! (If you have a story share it! OR, just pick a company!

Best - HP - Purchased my laptop back in 2010 (right before college. Parents forced me to get the extended warranty. *so glad I did In 2012 my CAT spilled coffee/ruined the laptop. Told HP about it. Sent it back, they sent me a newer laptop with better specs than what I had. Great! On top of that, They EXTENDED my warranty.. I also have been able to get a few keyboards/batteris/ac adapters. They don't even as for the old ones back. And then today I am sending it back for a few (minor) problems to either A)get fixed B)They will offer me a new laptop...

tl;dr -

HP extended warranty is legit

HP Chat support is 100% easy to use, they asked me MINIMAL questions

Sent me replacement parts 2day shipping free (I get to keep old parts too!)

Replaced my laptop once (With a newer model)

Extended my warranty until 2017. (Have been under warranty from 2010-2017)

And today this

: 4b098417a39568cc7c94d7789f2b3751.png

Worst: Time warner cable(back when I had them)

• Content Count:  3462

Had several problems with Optimum with Internet being total shit and them not doing a damn thing about it. Half our cable boxes never work on the channels we want despite them saying they're totally ok and it's our issue. They're so shit and we want to switch but my father is pretty much stuck in the TV age, it's all he does for fun whenever he gets home and pretty much can't get himself into Netflix or anything of the sort.

Reply to Thread