? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day 3/11/16

• Content Count:  1612

This is a bit of a dark, adult oriented question. Anyone can answer, but it may rustle your jimmies.

You have a wonderful daughter. She is 8 years old and has always been a happy outgoing child. But a while ago something terrible happened, she was raped. You are quite sure that the person who raped her is your neighbor. Your daughter is so traumatized she has stopped speaking, but she in other ways been able to convince you that he is the one. Unfortunately not enough evidence can be found to convict him.You try to put your life back together. You move to another house and try to help your daughter in any way you can, but it is clear that the experience has ruined her life and that of your family.

One evening you have taken your wife out to dinner at a restaurant when you spot your former neighbor at another table. He is eating alone and looks unhappy. You quickly finish eating and leave. The next day you find out that your former neighbors wife has been murdered. Enough evidence to convict him of the murder is soon found, and at first you are very happy, finally his will get what he deserves. But then you remember that you saw him in the restaurant at the time of the murder. You know he did not murder his wife. Maybe he paid someone else to do it… You remember that the police said that it had been made it look like a burglary, maybe it was…

You sit down to think.If you keep quiet he will be convicted for the murder, and the real murderer will go free. If you give him an alibi, he will go free,but you can't be sure the real murderer will be found, and it is possible that the evil son of a bitch paid someone to do it

What do you do?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1154

He DID raped my daughter.................................

This is such a hard question, omg.

I'd probably have so much hatred for him, that i'll end up staying quiet...

But he doesn't deserve to go to jail for a crime he didn't do..

i freaking hate you @SL4DE :[

• Content Count:  3462

I would speak his alibi only if I was perhaps brought up seeing him there. To me if it turns out the people that killed her were paid off by him, then the police would most likely find out he did make it happen and will go to jail anyways, regardless on if he had a legit alibi or not.

• Content Count:  11725

Well, This is a tricky one, very tricky.

However; As much as it would pain me, I would tell the police his alibi.

After saving him from prison, I'd plan a sit down with him, maybe have a PI or some form of recording surveillance and try to get him to admit it.

It could go in several ways;

1. He tells you the truth and you press charges

2. He tells you the truth and you do not press charges and get him the help he needs, he just lost a wife.

But there is no correct answer to this, and very hard to answer.

Reply to Thread