? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day 3/16/2016

• Content Count:  2230

Revenge is something that people result to out of anger or remorse just to get back at someone. I've never intentionally tried to get back at someone nor can I remember a time of which I tried to. I like to think it's better to be the bigger person and walk away and avoid any potential dilemmas. If you can't get along with someone, don't talk to them. That's how I view it.

I think you shot me in the back of the head with an awp because I did something small B^)

But seriously, well said.

• Content Count:  163

If someone falsely accused you and you got sent to jail and they later proved your innocence.

Would you not take revenge on the person that took away several years of your life (Supposedly if you got sent to prison)? o.O @Luke @Rawr

I'd sue the shit out of them.

• Content Count:  2230

If someone falsely accused you and you got sent to jail and they later proved your innocence.

Would you not take revenge on the person that took away several years of your life (Supposedly if you got sent to prison)? o.O @Luke @Rawr

I'd sue the shit out of them.

I don't recall stating that I wouldn't. lol

• Content Count:  1406

One time a friend of mine smoked the last bowl pack I had. I got pisssed at him. 2 weeks later I rolled up a joint with some oregano and gave it to him. I got a text that night saying "dude that shit sucks. Didnt even get a buzz" I replied back "sucks when you get no weed eh?" He wasnt happy haha

Reply to Thread