? servers

? players online

JB Question about LRs

• Content Count:  1468

99% sure it's to avoid any grey areas. Can easily see some fuckwits give their friends LRs and screw up whole team.

I'm fine them being killed AFTER their LR, not during it. They should be allowed to COMPLETE their LR without being killed, but as soon as they kill the CT, they are viable to be killed.

• Content Count:  2230

As I have always said, CT's should not be allowed to lie to a T in order to get them killed. HOWEVER, our rules go against what I just said. As of current, according to the rules you may kill a T mid knife fight, mid shot for shot, etc.

I do not think this is how it should be, but this is how it is.

• Content Count:  2262

If they can be killed during LR (not that i have seen it but), i can assure you that it will be a few Ts willing to do it with trustworthy CT, plus waiting time will be longer (if no one rebels).

Although i don't think people with a right mind will do this since they will be hated like they wish they are never been born

• Content Count:  742

like they wish they are never been born

Ooookkaayyy buddy lets just take it back a notch here :larry:

But yeah even tho its technically okay, don't be one of those people xd

• Content Count:  2589

Alright I'll throw my thoughts up into this thread. I talked to Pan and Onion about it on teamspeak yesterday but I'll put it into words here.

As far as I know, dating back to CSS, it's always been the general unwritten understanding that a CT can kill a T for damaging a CT during a LR. I recall seeing a few instances in CSS in which the CT was slain for it, but very rarely. I've never seen this issue arise in CSGO for what it's worth.

And as it currently stands, the rules state that if a T damages a CT at any point he is KOS.

And another point that was brought up was with pardons. A CT is not required to honor any pardon, including his own. Whether the pardon be for killing/harming a CT, or being in the wrong area. The same line of thinking can be applied here. The T harmed a CT, which by the rules means he is KOS. Think of the LR as being a pardon. The CTs aren't required to honor it.

To sum it up

And in all honesty how often does this issue come up? I don't think I've ever seen it happen in CSGO. But if Wawa and Nuclear Onion want to talk about it and make LRs an exception to the "harm a CT at any time" rule, I'd be fine with it and will enforce it as such. But as it stands, I still think it's within the rules.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.