? servers

? players online

Transfer Player Data/Stats

• Content Count:  189

Well bop, for your situation it might very complicated to transfer over all your current stats and points for even one gamemode/server. If you think it is truly worth it, worth a higher-up's time, and worthwhile for all the trouble, I'm sure you could try contacting a BD to help you out. My suggestion would be just sticking with your current account with sub on and playing with that, because I'm sure overtime with your skill/how much fun you have you could easily regain your stats and "points".

As for BD members you can check them out/message them here: http://www.steam-gamers.net/bd-members.php

Hope you can sort it out!

Jiggly~

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6466

We can transfer everything but your stats. The store/raffle points and items would be more complex but not impossible. Your stats on the leaderboards of PB would not transfer.

Personally if the stats are what is more important, I would suggest just keep playing on your alt and make it your new main account. Personally I don't think it would be worth the hassle of having us transfer everything if the stats on PB/servers are most important to you since it shows your achievement.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6466

For right now what I've done is given you credits equal to how many you have available right now + the credits you spent on the items you have. I will be removing the items from your current account soon, and raffle points will have to wait until tomorrow when I can talk to Paul.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread