? servers

? players online

Steams tradeban system..

• Content Count:  2230

Yep had this a couple weeks ago. Traded from my main to my second account with my items (both have mobile authenticator) and went to trade back. I then got asked to play a second game and cancelled the trade to continue playing with said skins. Bam. Trade banned.

• Content Count:  171

I too like getting a 7 day trade ban for accidentally stopping a pending trade...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14563[/ATTACH]

All of the changes with the Steam Mobile Authentication have slowed down trading for trustworthy and genuine buyers and sellers between people with email confirmation. Unless two completely genuine people are trading, I've found it more difficult to trade because you could have your dream trade offer and find yourself waiting 72 hours until you receive it. Depending on how picky someone is, they could either wait the specified time or they could try and find another person to trade with. Once you click the button, there is no going back without a penalty. If only we lived in a Utopian world without scammers so everyone could trade without the need of confirmation and penalties, or the worry of being scammed.

Reply to Thread