? servers

? players online

Best knives under $100?

• Content Count:  5678

Some of the well known ones that I think are worth $100 or less for using:

1. Huntsman Blue Steel (Well-Worn) - My first knife ever. Loved the skin, it covers the whole knife and the condition doesn't really matter imo. Yes, its all about which is more closer to a lighter blue but they all look great to me.

12. Huntsman Night (Field Tested) - Another knife where if you just inspect to see how well the skin covers the knife then you will like this skin on the knife.

2. Gut Knife Tiger Tooth (Factory New) - Yes, it's an ew knife but this is a GOD Tier skin. You could definitely find one for $100 easily

3. Gut Knife Fade (Factory New) - Once again, ew knife but GOD tier.

4. Bowie Knife Urban Masked (Field Tested/Minimal Wear) - I personally don't care for this knife anymore but if you want a knife that's big enough to view on your screen and to enjoy some fancy animation then this is perhaps something to use

5. Butterfly Knife Stained (Field Tested) - One of the best knives for the animation and its cheap

6. Falchion Night (Minimal Wear) - I personally hate these knives because they have no fancy animation and don't stand out much to me. Night skins are great in general and this is reasonable in price if you like the knife.

7. Flip Knife Damascus Steel (Minimal Wear/Factory New) - I personally love flips. I had a Flip Doppler myself and enjoyed it. As Wawa said, Damascus Steel is a great skin to have if you play on medium-high settings. There's a great shine to these skins and Minimal Wear is as good as Factory New for that sick shine.

8. Flip Knife Vanilla - Cheap, affordable and vanilla! Great knife to also use.

9. Bayonet Ultraviolet (Field Tested) - Nuclear Onion has one of these. I think they're decent to have. You have a knife where it has a sick animation, it's got a long width to cover skin as much as possible and this is a high-tiered knife too. Reason I suggested UV for FT condition is because you can find a FT wear where it looks as good as MW and still pay under $100. It's similar to Night and has a nice purple handle for a bit more color.

10. Bayonet Night (Field Tested) - Same case as above

11. Bayonet Stained (Well-Worn) - If I'm not mistaken, the skin Stained is pretty similar for all conditions. It's just about how bright the knife is.

13. Shadow Daggers Vanilla - I personally think Shadow Daggers are stupid. Everyone jokingly calls them buttplugs, I call them Wolverine-wannabes. The reason why I don't like them is because the knife's surface area is too fucking small to display patterns of skins on it. For vanilla its just plain black so it's fine as it is. It's within your budget so if you like these then get 'em.

14. Shadow Daggers Blue Steel (Minimal Wear) - Blue Steel is just a great skin in general and the tone of the skin looks decent on daggers.

15. Shadow Daggers Night (Minimal Wear) - Great skin in general and it'll look decent on the knife too.

16. M9 Bayonet Urban Masked (Field Tested) - GOD tier knife and I think the best M9 knife you could get for your money's worth.

Edit: MFW I spent 20 minutes typing this and researching and he's already made his choice -.-

Actually thank you for this, I'm looking at that M9 seeing that I really like M9s. :) and that butterfly is nice

• Content Count:  954

this just makes me wonder what is up with people

you could easily buy a great video game with this money

you could feed yourself for a week or more, depending on how you spend it

you could even put it towards upgrading your computer

but instead you're spending it on virtual knives that will disappear in a few years when the game dies off

this just makes me wonder what is up with people

you could easily buy a great video game with this money

you could feed yourself for a week or more, depending on how you spend it

you could even put it towards upgrading your computer

but instead you're spending it on virtual knives that will disappear in a few years when the game dies off

Thanks for your input

Thanks for your input

i mean i'm just wondering

i mean, i think shit like the butterfly knife and gut knife looks cool but i don't understand why people would spend so much money on this

i guess it just revolves around me trying to keep you from spending money you'll regret a few years down the line

i mean i'm just wondering

i mean, i think shit like the butterfly knife and gut knife looks cool but i don't understand why people would spend so much money on this

i guess it just revolves around me trying to keep you from spending money you'll regret a few years down the line

Eh, isn't that kind of like buying steam games (CSGO) in general? Spending money on virtual things.

Eh, isn't that kind of like buying steam games (CSGO) in general? Spending money on virtual things.

When you buy a game, you gain the ability to play said game. If I buy a game I like for $20 and I get 15 hours of fun gameplay out of it, I'd say that's a reasonable investment. When you buy a skin, you're buying something to look at within a game.

Tbf with sites like opskins that exist, he could always resell the knife for a wee bit of cash back. Or he could just trade it away for a game in the future xd

I guess that's reasonable, but my main problem is that by the time he'll want to resell it, it'll have dropped in price by a fair margin.

I've bought shit in TF2 and I've somewhat regretted it, but at the same time I've resold some of it for a moderate price. I don't buy keys for crates unless I have some hope of getting a strange for the class that I use a lot, or an item I can resell for a profit, and even then I rarely exceed $10 in bursts.

I think the other thing is that he's using money he gets as a gift. I'd feel horrible spending gifts like this, as opposed to money I earned myself.

Reply to Thread