? servers

? players online

Do you agreed that we should get rid of that order unless there are many rebeler  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agreed that we should get rid of that order unless there are many rebeler

• Yes, we should. It defeat the purpose of Jailbreak
    • No, It's CT's choice to do it

Freeday no X at the beginning of the round every 2 times after one other order.

• Content Count:  3462

We can discuss this forever like every other little thing kiddies do to ruin the fun in the game (I'm looking at you "freeday next round" LR).

But I gotta be honest and say theres a decent method on how to help prevent this from happening. That something is playing CT and giving orders yourselves. You may suck at it and hate being a CT, but trust me your orders will be better than freedays every round. I do it very often whenever I play just because I know a lot of CTs are incapable of understanding that people aren't fans of freedays every round. You have to have a balance of strict orders that are also fun by either mixing up where to go, activities themselves, or chances of rebelling.

Bottom line is I or Wawa can't fix everything with rule changes, clarifications, and teamspeak meetings. The rest is up to admins and players making attempts to change stuff rather than complain about it. Not a call out towards any of you guys but more so rather suggesting otherwise.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2262

We can discuss this forever like every other little thing kiddies do to ruin the fun in the game (I'm looking at you "freeday next round" LR).

But I gotta be honest and say theres a decent method on how to help prevent this from happening. That something is playing CT and giving orders yourselves. You may suck at it and hate being a CT, but trust me your orders will be better than freedays every round. I do it very often whenever I play just because I know a lot of CTs are incapable of understanding that people aren't fans of freedays every round. You have to have a balance of strict orders that are also fun by either mixing up where to go, activities themselves, or chances of rebelling.

Bottom line is I or Wawa can't fix everything with rule changes, clarifications, and teamspeak meetings. The rest is up to admins and players making attempts to change stuff rather than complain about it. Not a call out towards any of you guys but more so rather suggesting otherwise.

which is why i have to join ct and revoke it every time

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.