? servers

? players online

Do you agreed that we should get rid of that order unless there are many rebeler  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agreed that we should get rid of that order unless there are many rebeler

• Yes, we should. It defeat the purpose of Jailbreak
    • No, It's CT's choice to do it

Freeday no X at the beginning of the round every 2 times after one other order.

• Content Count:  171

I believe that the order shouldn't be allowed. There are many other ways CT's can handle rebellers besides giving them a freeday and waiting. Just because the CT's don't know how to handle these situations or because they want to get a lot of kills doesn't mean they should just keep handing out freedays. I don't see it as being fun for the players who actually want to play normally and wait for the perfect chance to rebel. This seems like a free for all for the T's and I think it defeats the purpose of JB.

• Content Count:  2589

Just because we might have a handful of lazy/bad CTs, as Onion said, doesn't mean we should start making rules to restrict things like this. We already have this rule:

If CTs keep repeating the "freeday no " order, as an admin you can warn them to stop and punish accordingly. But again, we shouldn't start making tiny baby rules everytime something like this starts to happen on the server.

• Content Count:  2230

I stop people if they give the same order a 3rd time. Once previously I've had the situation where they said 'freeday no x' twice and then on the third one said 'freeday no y'. I allowed this as the order was 'changed', however I'm unsure if this was changed enough, but didn't want to make up my own rules. The fourth call was 'freeday no y' and I stopped it as the freeday's became excessive.

I suppose this is just whether we distinguish freeday's as an order, or if 'freeday no x' counts differently to admins as an order to 'freeday no y'.

• Content Count:  1406

I stop people if they give the same order a 3rd time. Once previously I've had the situation where they said 'freeday no x' twice and then on the third one said 'freeday no y'. I allowed this as the order was 'changed', however I'm unsure if this was changed enough, but didn't want to make up my own rules. The fourth call was 'freeday no y' and I stopped it as the freeday's became excessive.

I suppose this is just whether we distinguish freeday's as an order, or if 'freeday no x' counts differently to admins as an order to 'freeday no y'.

I have to agree with you on this. There has been plenty of times (normally on lego jail) that I have had to start slaying people for doing freedays every round. I give up to 3 freedays before I start to crack whips at people to change orders. I have even had to give orders as a t through admin chat just to get a round going because the cts suck

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.