? servers

? players online

Fastest way to call in an admin?

• Content Count:  1468

Go to the forum and put in the chatbox "admin needed on , is doing "

Teamspeak, plenty of admins always active. Poke one or join their channel.

Or adding them and calling them in. Take your pick :)

• Content Count:  59

Go to the forum and put in the chatbox "admin needed on , is doing "

Teamspeak, plenty of admins always active. Poke one or join their channel.

Or adding them and calling them in. Take your pick :)

Stunning I can't use TS:sad2: Im a squeaker and probably made fun of but ill be sure to use your tip on the Forum guide!

• Content Count:  422

In my opinion shout box can be ineffective at times because most admins will think "Oh someone else can take care of the cancer." Then there's teamspeak, it's pretty easy to call in admins but they could be busy at sometimes. So in my opinion adding them and calling them in is the best. Try to check if they are in a comp or another game, since most admins do not like to be bugged when they are in these situations. So as I said try to call the ones playing on another server in the same game. If that doesn't work resort to teamspeak, then shoutbox, then retro.

Edited by ItzMiLK

• Content Count:  422

Stunning I can't use TS:sad2: Im a squeaker and probably made fun of but ill be sure to use your tip on the Forum guide!

About the squeaker thing, most of our community is generally kind to us squeakers. They won't deter you just because of your voice. I mean I tried the best I could to get my squeaky voice out there, and it went pretty well. I just focused on the people who were kind, and fucked off the people who weren't. Also in Teamspeak you can always just choose the option to type.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2589

About the squeaker thing, most of our community is generally kind to us squeakers. They won't deter you just because of your voice. I mean I tried the best I could to get my squeaky voice out there, and it went pretty well. I just focused on the people who were kind, and fucked off the people who weren't. Also in Teamspeak you can always just choose the option to type.

Can you tell this to Stunning? Cuz this lil shit still refuses to use his mic.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1468

Can you tell this to Stunning? Cuz this lil shit still refuses to use his mic.

There's a difference between an 11 year sounding like an 11 year old and a 16 year old sounding like an 11 year old

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

There's a difference between an 11 year sounding like an 11 year old and a 16 year old sounding like an 11 year old

You've already established yourself in the community. The only people that care about someone sounding like a little kid are the random idiots that get off on bullying other people for their own enjoyment. And those same idiots are the ones we end up banning.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread