? servers

? players online

Bringing Steam Gamers Back to CSS?

• Content Count:  3998

Well; When we made the switch to GO, CS;S had more players, everything was broken.

Nah, we fully jumped ship once CSGO became far more popular. All of our CSS servers were dead, and there was zero chance of expanding the community from it so we decided to ditch it completely and move on. Many things in CSGO were broken/a pain to work with (and still are), but it was far more popular at the time.

a2a87ba44d482a73e0341b96e1b684a7.png

There's always the possibility of doing a day long/weekend long event bringing back a CSS server, but with numbers like these I can't see us expanding back there in the near future, especially if we create two of the same server but on different games.

CSS scrim server pls

Hopefully soon :larry:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1385

lol I remember trying to get people to join CSS ZE server when it was constantly dead. We would maybe get 20-30 players for an hour or so, but it would die off pretty quickly. CSGO ZE is something amazing because that doesn't really happen anymore.

It would be awesome to get a CS 1.6 ZE server for a special event though. I have some pretty good memories of kiting 3 zombies around a single pole for 3 minutes.

Reply to Thread