? servers

? players online

Possible rdm?...

• Content Count:  1396

imo I wouldn't really consider it rdm because it doesn't auto throw the barrel it waits for a person to walk into the tunnel. So I don't see the reason someone who hits the button randomly wondering what it does should be punished for not knowing. I mean if yall still think that it is rdm I can just remove the button.

• Content Count:  87

@ReTroattack I understand for that someone who is new to map and pressed button when someone is walking by, I wouldn't consider that rdm just a mistake but I was getting at people who would camp by the button who are innocent and press the button on whoever came by or in the tunnel.

• Content Count:  1396

@ReTroattack I understand for that someone who is new to map and pressed button when someone is walking by, I wouldn't consider that rdm just a mistake but I was getting at people who would camp by the button who are innocent and press the button on whoever came by or in the tunnel.

If a Inno/Detective is specifically trying to kill everyone with the trap then it is obviouslly rdm but if someone just presses it and walks away without the intention to kill rdm I wouldn't care about it. Like I said if this is a big problem on the map I can just remove the button

• Content Count:  3462

After a bit of arguing talk, I agree now with Retro that it can't exactly be proven as RDM. A person who's played the map at all will gain awareness of that tunnel being dangerous. Not only that, but it really can't kill you unless you're on a very specific spot in the tunnel or at very low HP.

• Content Count:  954

As someone who played a shit ton of a TTT server way back when, this has never been classified as RDM to my knowledge, even on SG back when we had gmod TTT. It's common knowledge to be careful on that hallway, and to shoot the barrel if you see it coming. It'd be kinda like saying just casually pressing the bridge on Minecraft, then somebody running down it after you left and falling in the lava is RDM.

Now, if the player SEES someone running down the hall, and then presses it with the intent to kill, then yes, it is RDM.

Reply to Thread