? servers

? players online

question 2 nuclear or wawa

• Content Count:  2262

please ask jailbreak related question in jailbreak section, not in community's question & info.

First of all, it's delay. I don't get why you guys want to interpret “go to iso” as "be around isolation".

If he spray, that is still freekill because it should be a warning shot.

@Nuclear Onion @Wawa, correct me if i am wrong but do we have to say go in x instead of go to x from now on?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

I mean if he didn't warning shot you then, sure. If you were told to stop delaying a couple times with a warning shot, then I would consider it a clean kill. But it's all situational, I can't just answer a blanket question that has almost no context at all. Detouring and delaying is implied so even if someone doesn't mention to not do such, then you are viable to get warning a warning shot.

@BlackWhite Section doesn't really matter tbh since people use this for more than just general questions.

EDIT: I didn't take "context" bullshit you guys like to do. Look if the guy says go to iso, he most likely implies to go inside it, if he specifies to be near it or ontop of it, then fine. I'm honestly getting tired of this "not specific enough" crap that people keep throwing at the screen and calling valid arguments.

• Like 2
Edited by Nuclear Onion

Reply to Thread