? servers

? players online

Stats on the Forum??

• Content Count:  174

So if you go to the stats tab, there is something called "activity bar" or something. Rumor has it, when it reaches 0%, you are removed from the leader board. Is this true?? If not does it do anything besides show you how active you are?

• Content Count:  5055

Yes when your activity reaches 0 you're removed from the leaderboards. For example, I was rank 3 on the ZE stats and the rank 2 person above me stopped playing to the point his activity went to 0 so he got removed and everyone else moved up by one spot.

Also of course it shows players other things like how many points you currently have at your rank for a specific server, your play time on a server, clan stats, awards you've gotten, server and player chat logs, and numerous other interesting stats.

• Like 1
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  1468

I'm pretty sure however that if the person who reaches 0 comes back from activity his stats stay. Rawr once went off the servers for a long time on PB, pushing me up 1. Later, he came back and he was still at the same score.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  174

So don't worry man, your stats will come back as soon as you are active again.

Its not me, its more about Ace, he "quit" jb and is playing Overwatch and was wondering if his stats would get wiped. Thanks tho!

Reply to Thread