? servers

? players online

Jb_undertaleb2 question

• Content Count:  20

[video=youtube_share;yKTBC56p6KM]

Made a video showing off the glass wall and why people think its kos. IMO, the glass wall shouldn't be kos cause Ts have many ways to get into it. A new T may not know the map, stumble into the glass wall, and be killed for being inside it. The glass wall holds buttons that controls many mini games. Restricting it to CT use only would make Ts not want to play a specific game with different settings (People wanna play surf without taking any damage, or wanna play a harder difficulty). I'd say make only the catwalk KOS, rather than the entire area which contains the minigame buttons, but thats up to the higher ups.

This would be my opinion too, though as Nuclear Onion said I don't know your rules very well. The fact that you can run into the area via Decathlon and would then have to deliberately walk onto a catwalk with a different texture means it would be very easy to get in there without realizing it's even connected to the catwalk.

• Content Count:  20

I followed the link the map maker made in that one thread... Mother fucker...

I downloaded the map from our server files, took a bit of magic aka having had to update the map list, but I was playing on, and checked again on jb_undertale_b2. So not sure what version is on the server if it's not the one I showed in the video.

Your confusion stems from the fact that there's a wall around strafe jump that disappears when the cell button is pressed. This relates to the fact that strafe jump is played as part of one of the cell minigames.

It's the same version.

• Content Count:  1421

[video=youtube_share;yKTBC56p6KM]

Made a video showing off the glass wall and why people think its kos. IMO, the glass wall shouldn't be kos cause Ts have many ways to get into it. A new T may not know the map, stumble into the glass wall, and be killed for being inside it. The glass wall holds buttons that controls many mini games. Restricting it to CT use only would make Ts not want to play a specific game with different settings (People wanna play surf without taking any damage, or wanna play a harder difficulty). I'd say make only the catwalk KOS, rather than the entire area which contains the minigame buttons, but thats up to the higher ups.

So basically you are proving my point...the hallway isnt KOS but the catwalk is.

• Content Count:  470

So basically you are proving my point...the hallway isnt KOS but the catwalk is.

Some might argue that the catwalk is part of that glass wall area so that it's kos, or something like that. We can see it from both sides really, just up to the AOs on what they think.

• Content Count:  3462

We got together and @Pan32 removed the two outside doors that lead to armory (the doors on catwalk and disco). The doors still appear there, but will not open. The hallway is still accessible via teleport, so the doors inside armory are still open.

The glass box is not KOS, and the platform is no longer KOS since it doesn't lead to armory.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.