? servers

? players online

Bait on jb

• Content Count:  1056

Since we are talking about baiting, I have some questions. If a t is pre knifing on one side and a ct walks up to the t, then the t who is preknifing turns to damage the ct is it bait or not?

Other question is if the t is walking toward designated area while preknifing and act walks into the preknife

Noticed........

• Content Count:  346

Since we are talking about baiting, I have some questions. If a t is pre knifing on one side and a ct walks up to the t, then the t who is preknifing turns to damage the ct is it bait or not?

Other question is if the t is walking toward designated area while preknifing and act walks into the preknife

Noticed........

I think if he has to move to damage the ct like turning his mouse following him is not bait and is kos. if a t is preknifing following specified orders and a ct jumps infront of him it is bait. The rules clarification says "Baiting is also when a prisoner is holding down left click or right click with his knife out and a CT just happens to walk into it." That means he is going to the place preknifing and the ct jumps infront of the t it is bait.

Edited by frankie
found somethin

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.