? servers

? players online

Show your CS:S menu

• Content Count:  1730

So, I just thought about it for a bit and decided that we could make a thread like this that we show our CS:S menu where all "Find Servers" etc are ^^

As thread starter, I'll post mine first - spent about 10 minutes in photoshop after getting brilliant idea if fitting two things together :rlol:

• Content Count:  2306

So, I just thought about it for a bit and decided that we could make a thread like this that we show our CS:S menu where all "Find Servers" etc are ^^

As thread starter, I'll post mine first - spent about 10 minutes in photoshop after getting brilliant idea if fitting two things together :rlol:

How Do You Do That, I Still Have The Basic Backround lol

• Content Count:  6712

Meh if it was just "install and it works" I wouldn't mind but half of these you gotta put it in certain folders and bla bla bla........

• Content Count:  1730

Meh if it was just "install and it works" I wouldn't mind but half of these you gotta put it in certain folders and bla bla bla........
Most of them usually are just an image and you place it in the directory, all you got to do..

Basically just go to

\Steam\SteamApps\YOURACCOUNT\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials

Create folder: Console

Open that directory, copy the picture file there and voila, most likely a new background!

Some of the things also contains whole folder structure and instructions how to install :001_cool:

.:: Note/Edit ::.

Mine is having a separate file to move my menu in different spot as well.. And, it's done from two themes, took layout from other and slapped in different picture with some blurred frame

Edited by Maxwelldon

• Content Count:  6712

I have a custom boot screen and loan screen which are very nice (tune up utilities ftw) but well you look at your screen for maybe 4 seconds before you click "join server" seems silly to me.

That said however load screens aren't seen either...but hey I'm lazy.

Reply to Thread