? servers

? players online

All ts off mic

• Content Count:  160

From what I have been told previously you cannot keep ts off mic for more than 30 seconds. What i was told was that you dont give a time you just say all ts off mic give you'r order than let them back on mic am I wrong??1

• Content Count:  1154

You can order ts off their mic for a reasonable time to give your order as a CT.

For example, " all ts of mic until 4:30". You can't order them off mic for the whole round however. It's listed in the !rules section.

• Content Count:  3740

You can order ts off their mic for a reasonable time to give your order as a CT.

For example, " all ts of mic until 4:30". You can't order them off mic for the whole round however. It's listed in the !rules section.

^ This.

• Content Count:  2589

It can't be more than 30 seconds. Evol was wrong.

There's no hard time limit for forcing Ts off mic. If for whatever god awful reason it takes you 32 seconds to give an order, so be it. But be reasonable when forcing off mic. Only do it if necessary. Don't do it just because they might be annoying you. Only do it if the Ts are making it impossible to give an order and once your order is given, let them talk again.

Jpi heard the whole give your order and move on thing from me as I've been preaching it for months. Ideally with all Ts off mic, you'll just say "all Ts off mic" give your order, then resume as normal.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.