? servers

? players online

Let's talk about crossfire

• Content Count:  2589

I'm not very fond of, for lack of a better term, the victim blaming in this thread. This isn't a matter of "you see the T has a gun, stay out of the way" as sometimes it simply isn't possible.

Like elemental said and I reinforced, if it's a matter of a CT trying to shoot a rebel and accidentally shooting an innocent T, that is cross fire. If the CT decides to unload his clip into a group of Ts just to shoot one rebel, that's freekilling and not cross fire. Accidents happen, but there's a line between accidentally hitting someone in cross fire due to wrong place wrong time, and spraying people down.

• Content Count:  2262

I'm not very fond of, for lack of a better term, the victim blaming in this thread. This isn't a matter of "you see the T has a gun, stay out of the way" as sometimes it simply isn't possible.

Like elemental said and I reinforced, if it's a matter of a CT trying to shoot a rebel and accidentally shooting an innocent T, that is cross fire. If the CT decides to unload his clip into a group of Ts just to shoot one rebel, that's freekilling and not cross fire. Accidents happen, but there's a line between accidentally hitting someone in cross fire due to wrong place wrong time, and spraying people down.

I remember had to argue with some people because of this.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  678

Its very easy to see, "it's freeday i can be where ever i want. it's ct's fault to freekill me.

fixed

You see, @BlackWhite , you're missing it though. There are so few times when a nonrebelling T has to physically be next to a rebelling T by orders of the CTs. I'll put the percent at 88% of time, orders either freeze the T (meaning if ANY nonrebelling T's are killed, it's freekill) or the orders are lenient enough to allow the T to move out of the way. Yes, it's your freeday, you can be where you like, but if you are bent on not dying, you can achieve this in an easy manner. Follow orders and stay away from guns, and guns carried by fellow T's.

• Content Count:  2262

You see, @BlackWhite , you're missing it though. There are so few times when a nonrebelling T has to physically be next to a rebelling T by orders of the CTs. I'll put the percent at 88% of time, orders either freeze the T (meaning if ANY nonrebelling T's are killed, it's freekill) or the orders are lenient enough to allow the T to move out of the way. Yes, it's your freeday, you can be where you like, but if you are bent on not dying, you can achieve this in an easy manner. Follow orders and stay away from guns, and guns carried by fellow T's.

the sentences i fixed was suppose to be the mentality of prisonners.

• Content Count:  2589

Situation 1: Rebel in medic, whilst all T's are in medic. CT sprays into medic to get that one guy, kills 3 other guys.

This is not crossfire, this is freekilling.

Situation 2: Rebel Next to Big Cage on a freeday, random dude is standing near him enjoying his freeday and gets shot by accidental spray.

This is crossfire. Shit can happen, don't chill next to a rebel out in the open

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong here.

^

Cross fire is when a CT is trying to kill a rebel and accidentally shoots another T. A CT spraying into an area full of Ts in an attempt to kill one rebel is not crossfire and it isn't allowed.

/thread

• Like 1

Reply to Thread