? servers

? players online

sexual runescape preferences

• Content Count:  2433

Habbo Hotel.. Umm.. I thought you were manly..:thumbdown:

Whats not manly about cyber sex in a polygon bed with a girl. The chance that it could be a guy makes it all the better! :partydance: Not to mention the games people made up were actually fun.

• Content Count:  2095

Whats not manly about cyber sex in a polygon bed with a girl. The chance that it could be a guy makes it all the better! :partydance: Not to mention the games people made up were actually fun.

You had girls in yours? Heh.

• Content Count:  6712

I found it funny that you elaborated on a simple picture of immature humor. :001_tongue:

Yeah I know I start typing and end up with a massive essay.

I get carried away :001_rolleyes:

I remember funny times on RS, I remember getting an E-Marriage, like 30 of us did a ceremony in a church with me in black, the women in white, priest in robes and everything it was hilarious.

• Content Count:  4198

I remember funny times on RS, I remember getting an E-Marriage, like 30 of us did a ceremony in a church with me in black, the women in white, priest in robes and everything it was hilarious.

*Backs away*

• Content Count:  2433

Yeah I know I start typing and end up with a massive essay.

I get carried away :001_rolleyes:

Holy...shit.... {Run away!}

• Content Count:  6712

lol hahaha

you are scared but it was all good fun, I didn't have to fill in any papers!

Something I liked about Runescape was that you aren't forced to play the game. Its an online community where you can do loads of things with friends.

We did loads more things than this, its all fun and games on the interwebz :001_smile:

• Content Count:  1554

Yarr I agree.

My brother and I are playing the game for the quests. It gets addictive to me again because of all the no-lifing I did to this game during my high school years.

I'm surprised I actually graduated with a 2.5 GPA.

• Content Count:  1110

ROFL

Reply to Thread