? servers

? players online

Simon Says when does it end?

• Content Count:  2238

I'm 100% over stepping my bounds here, and probably will be smote for my insubordinate words here, but...

You know @Goku , you do a lot of bitching about PB, for someone who doesn't play much anymore... :apple:

ea8a3387f2.gif

Maybe because @Goku runs PB? Maybe because he deals with stupid kids about PB daily? Maybe because in the last week we've had several threads popping up with questions that could easily be answered by reading the fucking server rules?

• Content Count:  678

Maybe because @Goku runs PB? Maybe because he deals with stupid kids about PB daily? Maybe because in the last week we've had several threads popping up with questions that could easily be answered by reading the fucking server rules?

Calm down, it's a joke, mate

• Content Count:  2589

You know @Goku , you do a lot of bitching about PB, for someone who doesn't play much anymore... :apple:

Kid, I've been with this community off and on for 4 1/2 years now. Been back full time for over a year. In that year I went from regular, to full time admin, to CA and now AO. I am in charge of this server alongside Wawa and we both have more knowledge of how this shit works than you do. Put that tea down, son.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.