? servers

? players online

Flashlight and damage indicators

• Content Count:  678

I don't understand how you're always so late on these things. Literally have seen both these issues for agesssss now. Nothing against you, I'm just genuinely baffled that you always seem to be so oblivious. Still love you though no worries :nuts:

The shotgun damage indicator was always bad, yes, but the weapon inspection bug was new and seemed to be semi related to the patch valve released that made the community servers die.

• Content Count:  5674

I don't understand how you're always so late on these things. Literally have seen both these issues for agesssss now. Nothing against you, I'm just genuinely baffled that you always seem to be so oblivious. Still love you though no worries :nuts:

Didnt see this, anyway, inspect bug hasn't been a bug for all the time I've been on PB. As for the damage indicators, I don't use shotguns, so I wouldn't know.

• Content Count:  678

As for the damage indicators, I don't use shotguns, so I wouldn't know.

I've known, but it didn't seem like a big deal, because against unarmored opponents, if you tag with a shotgun, chances are that they only have about 20-30 hp left anyway.

Sent on Mobile

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.