? servers

? players online

Typing Speed Test

• Content Count:  1468

http://thetypingcat.com/typing-speed-test-result/b436bc997f63da31774ac9d73e742858

99WPM. I don't like this website. I prefer 10fastfingers, because of when you make a mistake on this website it constantly affects you until you take time to fix it. On 10fastfingers, you can press space in the middle of a word if you fucked it up and just go to the next word instead of finding where you are in the word and going from there.

99WPM is still pretty decent xd (I've had higher)

• Content Count:  4441

http://thetypingcat.com/typing-speed-test-result/b436bc997f63da31774ac9d73e742858

99WPM. I don't like this website. I prefer 10fastfingers, because of when you make a mistake on this website it constantly affects you until you take time to fix it. On 10fastfingers, you can press space in the middle of a word if you fucked it up and just go to the next word instead of finding where you are in the word and going from there.

99WPM is still pretty decent xd (I've had higher)

99WPM is really fucking good lol.

• Content Count:  2686

118, my personal best on typeracer (real text, a lot harder) is 123 so I was hoping for more but I'll take it :p.

We should hold some community races on typeracer :d

• Content Count:  1401

Okay 45wps. I'm not a good in typing. Never have been lol. Also English!!! If it was in Dutch I think I'd be faster (I hope)

I'll go and cry now in a corner.

Reply to Thread