? servers

? players online

Skinning the Forums?

• Content Count:  158

Hey Fellas,

Just wanted to see who is the "graphic designer" for the community forums. I know this is the default vB look with just a different header, so I was wondering if the community is interested in a makeover? I do web design, full vB Skinning, etc and I won't charge a thing since I really like this community.

So Haggard or someone get back to me and let me know what's up! Just a suggestion to make this thing look cooler :). I like the header though, I wouldn't change that.

:thumbup1:

• Content Count:  2527

We have tried a few skins on here but none of them looked professional or as clean looking as the default. We do use a custom background color and the image at top was made by Atarian. Do you have a way to create skins without having access to our root forum? Only myself and BD's have access to the forum admin mod. Would it be possible for you to create some examples and display them on a test website? If we like them then I could import the template?

• Content Count:  158

We have tried a few skins on here but none of them looked professional or as clean looking as the default. We do use a custom background color and the image at top was made by Atarian. Do you have a way to create skins without having access to our root forum? Only myself and BD's have access to the forum admin mod. Would it be possible for you to create some examples and display them on a test website? If we like them then I could import the template?

Sure, I can upload a skin to a test forum real quick. I actually have quite a few vB licenses I don't use yet, but I would happy to give it a shot. If you want an example of some of my work let me know too. I won't "spam" it on here because I don't want to cause issues, but let me know!

Email me more details on color preferences and what not to jljr222@gmail.com thanks!

Reply to Thread