? servers

? players online

USB gaming mouse

• Content Count:  1730

Steel Series : Ikari Laser Mouse, I'm myself looking for that at the moment, also Logitech G5 is good, myself I've had my friends one in test and I can recommend it if you looking for some cheaper option for gaming mouse.. The weights are a nice in the G5 since you can adjust how heavy the mouse feels when ever moving it around.

Both fits USB and PS2 (PS2 with a converter) and laser engine - can be used on almost any surface without problems.

• Content Count:  269

Not a big fan of the razer mouses because u pay for the name pretty much imo. Me and my bro have the MX518 and its beautiful. It scrolls smoothly and everything.. the buttons on it are easy and it glides good too. The buttons aren't hard to reach on the side and it has the sensitivity changer on it just incase u need it. That's my choice for you, but you can choose however you feel =D

• Content Count:  3736

Two choices, g5, or Lachesis, I use Lachesis, and I love it.

Not a big fan of the razer mouses because u pay for the name pretty much imo. Me and my bro have the MX518 and its beautiful. It scrolls smoothly and everything.. the buttons on it are easy and it glides good too. The buttons aren't hard to reach on the side and it has the sensitivity changer on it just incase u need it. That's my choice for you, but you can choose however you feel =D

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. I had the Ikari and I didn't like :[. I'm sure everyone else has different opinions on certain mice, but I had to return to the mx518.

year old threads means anything to you people???

• Content Count:  3736

So? Definetely better then making new ones. Seriously.

ARE YOU ON FUCKIN CRACK!!! AMONO BUMPED EVERY SINGLE THREAD IN THIS SECTION AND PEOPLE ARE REPLYING LIKE ITS ACTUALITY!!!!....

Reply to Thread