? servers

? players online

Haggard's Bitch for VP?

• Content Count:  1386

where would you find time to run a forum when you have a house to clean, 3 course meals to make every day, a husband to care for, Kids to look after and make sure they are on point...ontop of that you would need to learn to use HLSW and you would need to get on vent which would turn into a GIANT hit on fest from all the little boys and become a huge disaster to the community. Besides the last time I had a woman semi in charge I lost everything and It put a huge damper in my life (no one needs to comment about this). So i say...FUCK NO! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Content Count:  6559

where would you find time to run a forum when you have a house to clean, 3 course meals to make every day, a husband to care for, Kids to look after and make sure they are on point...ontop of that you would need to learn to use HLSW and you would need to get on vent which would turn into a GIANT hit on fest from all the little boys and become a huge disaster to the community. Besides the last time I had a woman semi in charge I lost everything and It put a huge damper in my life (no one needs to comment about this). So i say...FUCK NO! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What he said

• Content Count:  165

im surprised Jupina/Jen/Keylin/Molotov arent in on this to overthrow Nuggs and create a Female Run Community....

what more do these fukin women want????

You have votes, jobs, ability to do what you want (without pushing it)

sit down and stfu!!! :001_rolleyes:

Reply to Thread