? servers

? players online

A inside look at Googles HQ

• Content Count:  6741

Red, you should try Google NY. Then you wouldn't have to move across the country. That's if other commitments aren't holding you back, and you're willing to put up with the city.

NYC... straight male to female ratio of 1:7 IMO

Why are you trying to spindle away the great Tampon from us

DEVIL!

• Content Count:  1230

Why are you trying to spindle away the great Tampon from us

DEVIL!

I'm doing no such thing :001_tongue:

It's only a couple of hours away from D.C. It takes about the same time to cross half of Florida. Besides, I'm just giving Red some options.

• Content Count:  6559

I'm doing no such thing :001_tongue:

It's only a couple of hours away from D.C. It takes about the same time to cross half of Florida. Besides, I'm just giving Red some options.

I've thought about that. But I've decided I'm going to go back to school first this year.

Who knows, I might apply afterwords.

• Content Count:  1384

Fuck Google. I sit at a desk all day. No windows. No sound. Just the constant clack of keyboards to keep me company. I WANT A DAMN SLIDE! WHY NOT ME?!

Haha, granted - I'm an intern so I don't really expect much. I'll get windows when I'm a salaried employee in a year or two. Already offered a job hooray!

• Content Count:  2433

Fuck Google. I sit at a desk all day. No windows. No sound. Just the constant clack of keyboards to keep me company. I WANT A DAMN SLIDE! WHY NOT ME?!

Haha, granted - I'm an intern so I don't really expect much. I'll get windows when I'm a salaried employee in a year or two. Already offered a job hooray!

Go to http://www.wbcn.com, stream it, and turn up your speakers. It should help you get through the day. :partydance:

• Content Count:  4354

I have seen pics from Google HQ before, but these are much cooler!! WoW what I place to work. I thought the EA Offices here in Orlando was cool when I went there to play some BF 1942.

• Content Count:  303

I actually had a phone interview with them for a software development position in their Boulder office a few months ago. I didn't even make it to the second interview, lol. The weird thing is that I nailed every one of their questions. Oh well. I guess they didn't like my voice.

Reply to Thread