? servers

? players online

Head On

• Content Count:  6242

God do I hate that commercial. Back before our station went HD we had to put up the commercials when we did newscasts and listen to each of them. That commercial came up at least 3 times every half hour.

• Content Count:  868

Hehe, I remember when I was around Valhalla's escape server with the name Head On. Had a spray just like the one the thread creator put up but clearer. And I had HLSS play the "Head On, apply directly to the forehead" sound sometimes.

I was tempted to edit the sound file so that "Head On, apply directly to the forehead" would go on for several minutes and I'd annoy the shit out of people. :laugh:

• Content Count:  6712

Hehe, I remember when I was around Valhalla's escape server with the name Head On. Had a spray just like the one the thread creator put up but clearer. And I had HLSS play the "Head On, apply directly to the forehead" sound sometimes.

I was tempted to edit the sound file so that "Head On, apply directly to the forehead" would go on for several minutes and I'd annoy the shit out of people. :laugh:

We could of been grief brothers. I always messed around on Valhalla, a shame they closed the zombie server :crying:

• Content Count:  868

We could of been grief brothers. I always messed around on Valhalla, a shame they closed the zombie server :crying:

Yeah, FBI was a gigantic prick though and most of the admins were horrible.

• Content Count:  1730

I still find this parody funny

head crab commercial (funny)

[Youtube]dDesOvNrtCc

Reply to Thread