? servers

? players online

I caught XeNo

• Content Count:  243

This entire story is true.

My class got canceled 10 mins before it was supposed to start so I had to ride for an hour back home. As I was on the train, I was thinking what I should get to eat to watch 4 hours of wrestling with. I decided to go to the subways near my house. Turns out, they closed recently. I was like damn, what should I get now. I was craving fries for the longest so I went to a pizza place and ordered chicken fingers with french fries. As I was waiting for like 10 mins, I pull up my Pokemon Go, and I saw a silhouette of a Snorlax. I clenched so hard, counting the seconds pass by as my food is getting ready. A minute later, food comes out, I slam my $10 on the table, get my change and run out of the pizza place mad quick with a hot aluminum tray in my hand. I felt all the adrenaline in my body pumping and I was running at a 10mph pace. I could have kept running for like 5 mins, that's how excited I was. I find it, use 3 Razz Berries, 3 Ultra Balls and I catch it. Finally, after about 2 months of playing, I caught my first Snorlax. This dude is soo rare in NYC, spawns about once every two hours a day. Lucky it spawned right next to me. To think, all these series of events led me to get a Snorlax. Like if a missed a train, or even went to Subways, I would have missed it.

t01afGa.png

P.S. Does this mean I'm the new president of SG since technically I rule over XeNo ;)

00nvjnd.png

:)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread