? servers

? players online

Warning shots

• Content Count:  1406

I, myself, would say no to a nade as a warning shot. Mostly do to the fact people will right off start shouting and screaming "FREENADE" mostly due to the radius of the nade. You can't really single out a person (unless they happen to be the last t) with a nade. Imo anyways.

• Content Count:  2238

I, myself, would say no to a nade as a warning shot. Mostly do to the fact people will right off start shouting and screaming "FREENADE" mostly due to the radius of the nade. You can't really single out a person (unless they happen to be the last t) with a nade. Imo anyways.

^ this.

Plus the complete obvious the term is warning SHOT.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  678

People are saying that nades can do 100+ damage, let me set that record straight. The max amount of damage the explosion from a nade can do is 98. That's to an unarmored opponent, as the Ts mostly are on our pb server. The impact of a nade hitting someone in the chest, causes 1-2 damage as well. To actually kill someone with one grenade throw, you need to hit them with the grenade, and also have it not glance off, but drop directly at their feet (or of course it had perfect air time).

References:

- 3kliksphilip

http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/HE_grenade - CSWiki

• Content Count:  2238

People are saying that nades can do 100+ damage, let me set that record straight. The max amount of damage the explosion from a nade can do is 98. That's to an unarmored opponent, as the Ts mostly are on our pb server. The impact of a nade hitting someone in the chest, causes 1-2 damage as well. To actually kill someone with one grenade throw, you need to hit them with the grenade, and also have it not glance off, but drop directly at their feet (or of course it had perfect air time).

References:

- 3kliksphilip

http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/HE_grenade - CSWiki

Honestly my issue isn't in how much damage the nade does, but how much damage the nade does to innocent bystanders.

Ex: Orders are face cells and freeze. I do so. Player Douchehat decides to run around, and a nade is thrown to warn him, which lands near me as Douchehat passes by. Now I've taken a boat load of damage for following orders.

I feel like we shouldn't give the CTs the option to make the bad decision to give their warning SHOT with a non-shot item. Especially when it has splash damage that can and will hurt those that didn't do anything wrong.

TL;DR, why not put that you can't use a grenade for a warning shot?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.