? servers

? players online

Talent show

• Content Count:  2579

Waddup Nation!

Tonight is my school's local talent show. I've seen it a lot of times, and this year, on my junior year, I participate, as a drummer in a band.

We initially did not plan to play until a girl approched us since she needed a band for her song, so we're playing "What's Up" by 4 non Blondes. We thought it was funny so we jumped in. Even if relatively boring to play on the drum, it's my first time being on a show, and we had to re-do entirely our drum composition yesterday due to changes, because of this, I'll be improvising most of it since I forgot what I have to do :kappa:

Any of ya'll have experiences on shows? Music? Humour? Tell me what you've done and wish me luck since I'm either going to perferm well or fuck the song up ;)

• Content Count:  2262

I used to act for my class back when i was in international school. What i can said is practice, don't afraid to do new things that was not in the script if you think it will be good.

Since you guys are doing the what's up song, i suggest you all dress up like He-man, and sing along when the"and i said hey ye ye" start, enough humor .

exxdee

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

I used to act for my class back when i was in international school. What i can said is practice, don't afraid to do new things that was not in the script if you think it will be good.

Since you guys are doing the what's up song, i suggest you all dress up like He-man, and sing along when the"and i said hey ye ye" start, enough humor .

exxdee

Sadly the girls didn't know that version,cause that would have been sick

Reply to Thread