? servers

? players online

SHARE YOUR DREAMS!!! Ones that youd like to remember.

• Content Count:  310

I once had a dream I was at my uncle's house and it was late at night. I went outside in the back yard for some reason(I vaguely remember some kind of like elevator music). I looked up at the sky and all of the stars were out and the sky was a dark purple-ish pink color and there were like Stratus clouds that were .... pulsating? rainbow colors. They'd go from the white-grey that a night time cloud is and then start to slowly turn different colors of the rainbow and make this weird deep noise. All of the sudden I was fucking floating into the sky, but I wasn't scared or anything. Just floating there. It kind of reminded me of the movie Fantasia 2000 with this next part. The sky like turned into water but I could breathe and the stars turned into giant jellyfish. I was swimming through the sky with jellyfish with elevator music playing in the background and rainbow clouds. I got back to the ground after some time and wanted to tell someone about it, so I ran inside and started to run upstairs but then my alarm woke me up and I felt like I had just ran a marathon but I was still in bed.

I didn't take drugs. I also like run-on sentences

• Content Count:  4441

I used to have dreams about spiders crawling on my walls as a kid (would wake up and go watch GI Joe in my living room usually after) and some reoccurring dream about being trapped in a room in my house with something banging on the door.

Around the end of Middle School to now I've majorly fucked up my sleep and ever since consistently get Sleep Paralysis among many other problems, but in my half awake sleep mind fucked state I've seen everything from deformed scary faces of people who I know to angels and shit. I specifically remember one of the first times I recognized it for what it was around Sophomore year hearing some raspy voice whispering and breathing in my ear and freaking the fuck out after I was fully awake. Further into this, last year specifically I was getting really chest awful pain and possibly trouble breathing in my sleep and I would dream of basically anything related to the associated pain until I woke up panicked in what seemed like a few minutes.

Earlier nodded off and dreamed about someone backing their car up without being inside of it (was some kind of key controls) and almost hitting someone, it ended up keeping going in what looked like my school courtyard at about 30mph until just before it hit a wall it stopped. Weird dream but figured I'd share.

I'll share next time I get an interesting one for ya.

• Content Count:  1193

When I was little, I used to have frequent dreams of a giant cat named Tom.

Tom was about 30 stories tall and would terrorize my family and I. I remember specifically that we would drive around in the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo (I loved that show) and Tom would chase us around our neighborhood. Tom was a grey cat that wore stilts and would stumble every few miles. The stilts were old wood and had duck tape to keep them together.

Eventually, the world became foggy and Tom disappeared. We drove for miles and miles back to our home until we finally got to the drive way where a lightning storm was waiting for us. We quickly got out of our van and sprinted into our house. When we got inside, all the floors, ceilings, and walls were made out of golden gears. Just like gears to a clock. It seemed as though our house was much bigger on the inside as it was from outside.

In the middle of all the gears was a big clock made of stone, that ticked really loud. Once the clock hit 12, I woke up.

I had this dream probably 8 times, the same way every time except I remember one time the clock struck 2 and I woke up. The last time I had this dream was 2 years ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another one I remember was a short one that I had when I was young a few times. It was about me going with my father to pick up my sister at her friends house. My dad had let me sit in the front seat while he went up to the door to get my sister. Her friend lives on top of a tall hill and as soon as my father got to the door, the brake failed on the car and I rolled down the hill, waking up before hitting anything. One time specifically, I had jumped in the driver's seat and started steering so that I didn't crash. The brakes didn't work and I panicked. I drove through stop signs and signals until almost hitting a garbage truck. I remember seeing cops drive by and me being scared to death they would pull me over and I'd get in trouble D:

Long story short, I slept a lot and had a weird imagination... And still have a pretty good memory.

Edited by Cam

• Content Count:  261

One dream that I remember having was back when I was around 7 or 8 years old.

The dream started with me in my house playing with legos or something I'm not sure, but I realized that my parents weren't home. I think in my dream I walked around to try and find them and walked outside to see if they were working in the yard (which they used to do frequently). When I walked outside I immediately saw that they sky looked like purple haze mixed with red colors (weird color to explain idk). Then I saw a helicopter spinning in circles like it was about to crash or something. All I remember in my dream after that was saying "ass" and then the dream ended.

I'm very bad at explaining this type of stuff but now that I look back on it I find it hilarious that I said "ass" thinking it was the worst word I could have said in that situation.

• Content Count:  3205

I once had a dream I was at my uncle's house and it was late at night. I went outside in the back yard for some reason(I vaguely remember some kind of like elevator music). I looked up at the sky and all of the stars were out and the sky was a dark purple-ish pink color and there were like Stratus clouds that were .... pulsating? rainbow colors. They'd go from the white-grey that a night time cloud is and then start to slowly turn different colors of the rainbow and make this weird deep noise. All of the sudden I was fucking floating into the sky, but I wasn't scared or anything. Just floating there. It kind of reminded me of the movie Fantasia 2000 with this next part. The sky like turned into water but I could breathe and the stars turned into giant jellyfish. I was swimming through the sky with jellyfish with elevator music playing in the background and rainbow clouds. I got back to the ground after some time and wanted to tell someone about it, so I ran inside and started to run upstairs but then my alarm woke me up and I felt like I had just ran a marathon but I was still in bed.

I did** take drugs. I also like run-on sentences

fixed

Reply to Thread