? servers

? players online

Artists / Songs similar to Tame Impala?

• Content Count:  202

I've used all the online resources I could find that bring up recommendations like Spotify, Reddit, and Last.fm, but nothing quite does it for me like Tame Impala. Just looking for some other Tame Impala lovers out there to let me know what else you enjoy.

Here is one of their best songs IMO:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1061

Dude. Seriously love Tame Impala. I always kick myself trying to figure out which album is my favorite, because they're all so good in their own way!

Have you heard of The Avalanches?

They are kinda similar, but I haven't really listened to an album all the way thru, so I don't know all their songs like TI.

Here are a few good ones

Also have you heard Pink Floyd's albums Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall? Very similar sound.

Basically you just need to look for more rock artist that are tagged as "Psychedelic Rock"

Bonus (my fav Tame Impala song):

[video=youtube;-F2e9fmYL7Y]

Edited by Crawfish
added a bonus

• Content Count:  2103

I've never heard of the band, and after listening to that one song, they remind me of a few bands. I'm sure you've heard of MGMT, but they also remind me of American Football (not a real popular band, and I hesitate to recommend any Math Rock band to normal people). Mystery Skulls, while maybe not that similar, has some things in common as well. I'm a bit more inter harder rock bands, so I'm kind of just scrapping the barrel here. I used to listen to a bit of what I would call "techno fusion" rock bands, and some of those might be considered similar. I do have to say they sound like MGMT to me though

Reply to Thread