? servers

? players online

Spam, Useless threads, old bumps.. ENOUGH!

• Content Count:  1730

So, I've had enough of people just literally spam posting on forum or starting useless threads over and over again..

So, here is Some things you could consider before you start a thread or post in threads...

1. Don't always start new thread - Instead look around with the 'Search' function that you can locate from top, a little to the right to see if there already is an solution to your issue or if there is a thread already about same matter before you start new one.

2. Check the date/time of when someone has posted something in an thread instead of blindly throwing in comment and get complaints for it - The time of last post you can see in Top-Left of the post

3. DON'T SPAM! Sheesh, instead of just posting "I WAS HERE!"-kind of posts, actually post something relevant / reasonable to the thread..

I just have had enough with spam and browsing through same threads over again because people just can't post something reasonable to the threads :glare:

Edited by Maxwelldon

• Content Count:  1384

FIRST! I WAS HERE!

Good post Max. Thank you. It's different if it's just making a silly post every so often, but when it's happening ALL the time, it's just not acceptable.

• Content Count:  1730

I'm starting to really get pissed off log each time on forum and find ridiculous posts like these on forums in threads I'd actually want to find something relevant to read;

bump

hump
Donald Trump

I'm all outta rhymes.

- These are replies to this very thread... Shame on you, sheehs.. :sneaky2:

/Clap

Awesome.

- This kind of replies, ok, just stupid.. At least comment the thread and no, not with just one(1) to three(3) words.. Use a whole sentence instead :glare:

As far as I'm concerned, increase the character MINIMUM of a post to 20 so we don't get just 1-5 word replies..

And as I've mentioned above, I'm annoyed to read useless posts each time I come on forum and want to read something relevant to the threads

Edited by Maxwelldon

Reply to Thread