? servers

? players online

Will SG get a l4d server?

• Content Count:  6084

We are ZOMBIE MURDER, I think we are atleast going to have one server, and when the mod for 32 player teams and ALOT more zombies comes out, hopefully that will work out. :d

And what mod is this? I think the game at this point shouldn't run on our dedi because of the abhorrent amount of resources one 8 man server will probably consume.

• Content Count:  2433

Me too raven!

And you can only start a server on the night of a full moon.

The first two were funny, yours wasn't.

But seriously. Seeing as how it can only be an 8 person game, I think it would work much better with just a pick-up game, no predestined servers. I see some stupid mods coming out that take the fun out of it.

• Content Count:  1933

mmhmm.....I has a...yaknow.....a think with pictures like....AN IDEA! Ya, I has an idea.

When the game comes out we recruite teams as Ravens doing, we set up schedules and when its the teams turn, they play a level such as the hospital level, and the team that goes the farthest out of all the teams without completly dieing wins. :d Wonder what the prizes could be.

Discuss

• Content Count:  5302

SteamGamers competitions?

We tried it once, it didn't work (or Haggard had a long hangover and forgot about it).

Ahaha, but from what I hear, their will be a mod coming out shortly after the game releases, still 4 humans, but, their will be more zombies slots, we're have to wait and see. :thumbup:

Reply to Thread