? servers

? players online

CT vent camper

• Content Count:  1421

A CT can camp as long as he is helping his team, or if he is the last CT, not delaying. Also this would just allow all the Ts to run through vents every round and ruin the entire game mode.

• Content Count:  11501

Only Last ct cant camp in vent.

False.

A CT can camp anywhere that is helping his team. So a CT camping the vent who happens to kill a T running in the vent = helping his team.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2262

I usually slap them and tell them to get a move on if they haven't move for a min while doing nothing. But yeah, they can camp as long as they are HELPING the team, no point camping vent when they are in soccer or pool when there are no vents. I still unable to understand why people believe camping is not allowed even though I told them repeatedly camping is allowed if only they are helping the team.

Edited by BlackWhite

• Content Count:  660

can "no vent camping" be a part of the rules plz, its getting on my nerves when everytime I drop down the vent I kept on dying cuz a CT was in there waiting

ok thanks for letting me know, now I could camp vent all I want now. haha

Man, you sure flip your shit on issues real fucking fast.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  729

Man, you sure flip your shit on issues real fucking fast.

just get on ur nerve sometimes when they kept on doing the same thing not giving orders and just camp vent all rounds, but no worrys cuz I just go from behind them and killed them so I wasn't raging or anything

• Content Count:  2238

just get on ur nerve sometimes when they kept on doing the same thing not giving orders and just camp vent all rounds, but no worrys cuz I just go from behind them and killed them so I wasn't raging or anything

His point is that you're complaining about a CT camping vents, and flipped to "Ok, I'm going to be a CT and camp vents"

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.