? servers

? players online

is JB dead?

• Content Count:  24

I dont think JB is dead, server is full half the time, yeah most of it is toxic even me sometimes, but all we need is some new rules and JB will be great again. Im sure we can do something to make it more fun for cts and ts combined. I know admins arent on as much anymore for JB compared to other servers, but when admins do get on the server is great.

• Content Count:  5674

;870377']but all we need is some new rules and JB will be great again.

Please no, JB is great as it is. Touching JB rules also hurts for the regulars to adjust to them without visiting the forum, even though we have announcements.

Unless you have a great rule idea that will fix freekillers, nothing needs to be touched imo.

Oh and yeah I don't know why you're questioning if JB is dead, server has been full a lot of the time past few days.

• Like 4
Edited by Dominic

• Content Count:  1421

If you are going to complain about how bad JB is then come up with some stuff to fix it instead of just complaining. This post is useless and does nothing for JB or its condition as a server. The current state of the rules is good and working fine. If you don't find the server fun then don't play it, we have plenty of other gamemodes, but the fact that JB has a good population shows that people like it and think it's fun.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  4441

Gonna have to be more specific as far as the rules are concerned.

I will say the server isn't dead and you're partially wrong as far as admins are concerned.

Some admins are useful and make the server great. Some admins are awful, don't even bother paying attention & at some points can make the server less fun to play on.

The servers are full either way so something is going right I guess.

Reply to Thread