? servers

? players online

4lung thread

• Content Count:  115

:mad:SUPER CRINGEY MUSIC AHEAD, VIEW WITH CAUTION!:rant:

not sure if anyone here has heard of an artist named 4lung, but she's like the newest thing i've been listening to and i kinda dont have friends to share with.

so if yall wanna discuss about her or any other speed/breakcore artist, dont be afraid to start up some discussions with me about it!

fyi: speedcore / breakcore is really cringy / experimental music. its like if you took newgrounds edgy flash animations, mixed it with furry degeneracy and put it to the beat of someones heart after running a marathon. so be advised, this isnt for everyone and listen to this at your own risk

:ravecat:

also, no i dont listen to this all day, everyday i love all music (even bad music) and as of late have been hooked on a lot of lo-fi rap and chillwave, but thats for another thread i guess :3

4LUNG - DOG COPS - https://soundcloud.com/4lung/dog-cops?in=4lung/sets/puppy-love-under-a-rainbow

4LUNG - LOCAL DOG LOSES HER MIND IN HEAVY TRAFFIC - https://soundcloud.com/4lung/local-dog-loses-her-mind-in-heavy-traffic

4LUNG - DISTRACTED BY URGENT PHONE CALL, FOUR JILLIAN LUNG SUFFERS A CONCUSSION - https://soundcloud.com/4lung/distracted-by-an-urgent-phone-call-four-jillian-lung-suffers-a-concussion

ps. i warned u :hehellama:

• Like 1
Edited by melancholy

I love the way you write your threads even if the shit your posting is cringe.

Have a thanks, I'll even listen to one. :hoi:

well, gosh. thank you.

i really dont try too much on it and it means a lot coming from you

:cutemelon:

i just hope the music doesnt make ur ears bleed too much!

Edited by melancholy

• Content Count:  2941

so if yall wanna discuss about her or any other speed/breakcore artist, dont be afraid to start up some discussions with me about it!

Sure. I'll bite.

I used to listen to a lot of Renard Queenston (Dave Remmler) and the like back in the day.

Here were some of my favorite songs:

• Like 1

Sure. I'll bite.

I used to listen to a lot of Renard Queenston (Dave Remmler) and the like back in the day.

i fucking love renard and im so happy that i found 4lung because anytime i think a find a new speedcore artist its always:

"omg a new speedcore artist!!!"

"nah dude thats just renard again"

"FUCK"

here's another one for ya:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread