? servers

? players online

Post your job/what you do

• Content Count:  701

It's not that.. why would anyone want to steal your job? They'll find out where you work, get more information about you, get you fired, etc.

Man, it'd be awesome to think that someone really has it out for me to go to that extent lmao. While there's a chunk of us that live in similar regions most of us are pretty far spread, I don't see the need to over exaggerate it like that. Maybe I'm being naive, but I find that most people don't carry through with their threats over internet. I'd love to see a person who threatened to pop my face in show up. Nevertheless, the whole family mentality is more or less the driving factor to why we're pretty open I suppose. I find it interesting to learn about people from this community. We play on the servers together and enjoy/put up with each other, why not learn more about each other?

OT: I tutor kids and it helps train my patience since they love to aggravate me one way or another. Maybe pursuing an accounting degree, still on the fence about my life.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2697

Man, it'd be awesome to think that someone really has it out for me to go to that extent lmao. While there's a chunk of us that live in similar regions most of us are pretty far spread, I don't see the need to over exaggerate it like that. Maybe I'm being naive, but I find that most people don't carry through with their threats over internet. I'd love to see a person who threatened to pop my face in show up. Nevertheless, the whole family mentality is more or less the driving factor to why we're pretty open I suppose. I find it interesting to learn about people from this community. We play on the servers together and enjoy/put up with each other, why not learn more about each other?

OT: I tutor kids and it helps train my patience since they love to aggravate me one way or another. Maybe pursuing an accounting degree, still on the fence about my life.

You have a point there. I still find it weird though, when I was younger I was always taught never to give out personal information and stuff in school, so it just doesn't make sense to me.

• Content Count:  701

You have a point there. I still find it weird though, when I was younger I was always taught never to give out personal information and stuff in school, so it just doesn't make sense to me.

Coming from the same thought processes being handed down to me, It really falls under the fact that not enough was known about the internet back then. It's not like we're handing out our information to strangers directly here which was the fear back then, but it isn't wrong to keep certain personal information private. It's just to what extent? Social security, bank account, things like these definitely shouldn't be publicized still. Name, jobs? Basically sounds like a resume.

This forum, while not secured, is mostly visited by regulars. It creates somewhat of a maybe false maybe not feeling of security. There's a lot of hidden factors running behind why the mentality's shifted (outside events, globalization, etc) but really it just falls down to the fact that there is a feeling that we exist beyond the computers now, rather than just a random screen that people could hide behind. I've seen so many of the regular's faces that I feel I can trust a lot of them.

For me, I've grown up, and I found that I'm willing to trust others until they break that trust. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm making a mistake but honestly who knows?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4960

I wave orange cones

We expected nothing more ;)

I operate a german machine that prints labels for a huge amount of money

2nq5ocy.jpg

Edited by Zaraki

Reply to Thread