? servers

? players online

ugh, sorry..

• Content Count:  16

yeah, i'm sorry. this server is the only server i play on, and i understand that what i did was wrong. on my part, i was essentially drunk to the point where i used forbidden slang that isn't allowed on the server. i am also mixed, but it doesn't make it right to still say the word, and i know that. i'm sure some of the admins are some what disappointed or ashamed of me for doing that, knowing that i'm a reg. when i come back, i will be reformed.[ATTACH=CONFIG]16257[/ATTACH]

• Content Count:  678

Ey mate. Everyone makes mistakes. Learning is about making mistakes. Just show us you've learned from it, and don't let it happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1406

yeah, i'm sorry. this server is the only server i play on, and i understand that what i did was wrong. on my part, i was essentially drunk to the point where i used forbidden slang that isn't allowed on the server. i am also mixed, but it doesn't make it right to still say the word, and i know that. i'm sure some of the admins are some what disappointed or ashamed of me for doing that, knowing that i'm a reg. when i come back, i will be reformed.[ATTACH=CONFIG]16257[/ATTACH]

Sadly, even though you are sorry, a ban is a ban. It makes you learn your lesson. If we made an exception for you, we would need to unban every one else that did that. Rules are rules. I've been an admin for 8 years and I have been banned and yelled out for words I have said bbefore. Nothing can be done. We do appreciate you fessing up to your errors, but we can't unban you.

-longwave

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1262

Glad to hear your taking the time off to reflect and make sure it does not reoccur again. Hope this was a one time deal and look forward to seeing you back in the servers after your ban!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread