? servers

? players online

slight mental break

• Content Count:  422

On Wednesday April 5th, my aunt Marry had a stroke and went into a coma. Today (sat 8th of April) she was disconnected from life support and passed on to a better life at the young age of 49. Over the next week or 2 I'm going to be on the road quite often assisting my family and taking a mental break to let what happened fully sink in. She was working alone in her field when it happend and care wasn't provided quick enough to save her. Please excuse my absence.

-longwave

I'm sorry for your loss, stay strong man. Take all the time you need

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1406

Update: to top all this loveliness off, my pc just suffered a massive hard drive failure last night. Lucky me, my taxes just got in. Collie rig 2.0 to come. At least I have that. Build to come soon!

• Content Count:  4960

Update: to top all this loveliness off, my pc just suffered a massive hard drive failure last night. Lucky me, my taxes just got in. Collie rig 2.0 to come. At least I have that. Build to come soon!

There's always a moment where you think "Fuck, can it get any worse?". And most of the times, it will get worse.

But it always brightens up, and there's always your friends who will support you ;)

Even furries deserve something good

• Like 1

Reply to Thread