? servers

? players online

Plays.tv Manual Mode, or Automatic Mode? (I'm fairly new to plays.tv)

• Content Count:  1612

Easy.

Automatic, until an update breaks something and you're forced to go manual again.

Then eventually try automatic again so you can pinpoint a moment to save instead of going through an hour of gameplay footage.

EDIT: I forgot there was a hotkey to save individual recordings while in game, you can change the length of time in settings, but I usually keep it at least over 2 minutes.

• Content Count:  120

I recommend just getting a really big thumb drive to store all your videos. I bought a 128gb thumb drive on sale at office depot for around 20 bucks. http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/821930/Lexar-JumpDrive-TwistTurn-USB-20-Flash/ I have it constantly recording on medium settings and i have only used 10gb in abt 2 months with deleting very few videos. The only problem with the book marking recording is that sometimes you don't catch stuff, so thats why i have it on automatic. If yah have anymore questions abt it hit me up. Playz tv is prob the best for recording demos and uploading them fast so id stick with it.

Reply to Thread