? servers

? players online

Randumb Question of the Day [May 2]

• Content Count:  422

my first memory i can recall is when i was in preschool and i ate a blue crayon cause i thought it was candy.

• Like 2
Edited by Christinho

• Content Count:  2941

I might have been around 4 or 5.

I was at my uncle's(?) house and he had a pool table, a darts board, poker table, (lots of other gambling shit) in his basement. The stairway leading down to the basement was pretty long but when you went down and finally got into the basement, the first thing you see is a framed picture of some naked chick with huge tits. My parents told me not to look at it but I always did. :kappa:

Oh yeah, he also had a small room in the corner with a TV and an SNES with Battletoads and Street Fighter 2 Turbo. I remember trying to beat battletoads with my cousins and we almost did it once but then I had to go home and we never saw each other again. :feelsbadman:

Edit: now that I think about it my uncle might've been a drug dealer :bpants:

Edited by shoiep

• Content Count:  1401

Jumping out from a really high tree house (had like 2 levels and I was on the highest level), breaking my arm... No idea how old I was and what I was thinking :larry:

• Content Count:  622

When I was around 2 or 3 years old, I remember that my whole family and I were hiding in my parenst room during a hurricane. I also remember there being a bunch of water jugs and granola bars with us. I live in Florida so hurricanes are that rare during hurricane season. I don't know how I remember all of this, but I do...

• Content Count:  2697

I don't remember anything before the age of 6. It's weird, i'll see older pictures of me before I was 6 and none of them make sense. It's like I don't know who that person is. If this makes it even weirder, the first thing in my memory bank is me sitting in my living room at the age of 6. I remember the walls "coming in" as if it were Portal or something. It's pretty crazy dawg.

• Content Count:  120

Earliest meme was me sitting in a little baby pool on the deck with my mom eating a red popsicle at my grandpas beach house in florida. I can still remember it was a very sunny day with a nice cool breeze. I assume the pop was pretty tastey bc cherry dah bomb. I'd have to say I was around 2-3 because my parents were still togethor atm. Cool meme. I will always remember dat popsicle.

#redpop

• Content Count:  1735

Back in Russia, some girl woke me up during nap time in kindergarten, shoved her finger in her ass and made me smell it.

Jesus F.C., I'm never going back to Russia...

• Content Count:  4441

my first memory i can recall is when i was in preschool and i ate a blue crayon cause i thought it was candy.

That's a Christinho type thing to do.

This thread was an awesome idea, have been laughing hysterically waiting until someone posts some grim shit about their childhood. :lenny:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1470

around 4 years old i fell down two sets of stairs twice trying to search for my grandpa

:christinho: emoji soon? @Post @All Ts

I sense a meme arising

the emoji should be a person falling down the stairs

Reply to Thread