? servers

? players online

GTA 4 confirmed for PC

• Content Count:  514

I'm glad I held off from buying it on 360. The PC release was inevitable and the various mods and customisations available will see it trump its console counterpart. If not, I've wasted a lot of time :001_tt2:

• Content Count:  2433

Yea, GTA IV was good, but it wasn't nearly as addictive as 3. 3 was one of the best games I've played. I just keep free roaming, making up my own story as I went along. The only real part of IV I liked was the Irish part, mostly because I'm Irish. I hated the whole dating thing and friends.

• Content Count:  2994

I really like the GTA series played all of them.. :d

this is the truth. Halo 3 legendary edition cost 70 Pound here. and allmost every new game here is around 60-65 pounds. its so over expensive bullshit crap. The fuck :(..

:p

• Content Count:  514

I really like the GTA series played all of them.. :d

this is the truth. Halo 3 legendary edition cost 70 Pound here. and allmost every new game here is around 60-65 pounds. its so over expensive bullshit crap. The fuck :(..

:p

Since when does Denmark use pounds? And if you're converting, a game costs like 600 krone?

• Content Count:  2994

Since when does Denmark use pounds? And if you're converting, a game costs like 600 krone?

Yea. 600 kroner. Good you knew :)

the currency is like. umm 11 krones for 1 pound so its a bit less than 60 but very close

But yea they actually do cost 600 kroner. Its only the new releases. the "old" for example Halo 3 cost 45 to 50 pounds. ( 450kr to 500 kr)

Its sick.

lol i forgot the legendary halo 3 edtion has got a Spartan mjolnir helmet so thats why. (my bad)

Edited by SGT. Omar

Reply to Thread